In this section we explain the treatment that we give to the data and sensitive information that we could handle in the framework of the provision of services and the sale of products, (hereinafter "PRODUCTS AND SERVICES") that we offer on our website. We also explain the treatment of the data we collect when you visit our website.
Likewise, we inform you of the existence of a personal data file created by and under the responsibility of WOMEN POWER IMP. EXP. SL (Hereinafter YES LOVE COSMETICS), with a tax information number B-06814677 duly registered with the organizations of the Madrid community.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA.
The collection and treatment of your personal data is based at all times on the contractual and / or pre-contractual relationship you have with YES LOVE COSMETICS. Therefore, in no case will it be used for purposes other than those related to being able to make a purchase of a product that is published by us; or market our products.
INFORMATION WE MAY HAVE REGISTERED.
To register on the YES LOVE COSMETICS website it will be necessary to have contact information and tax and billing information.
When you visit or use our websites, we record data such as the frequency of access to each page, the dates and times in which you access, location or session times in which you remain in a specific content. We use login records, when you read our emails, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to maintain an anonymous and global record of user behavior on our platform.
To buy any of our products, through the website you can pay through Paypal or credit or debit card, in which case you will be redirected to the corresponding payment platforms and we will not store data related to your credit card or Paypal account.
We do not make automated decisions based on profiles, beyond advertising personalization and legitimate fraud prevention on the Internet.
WOMEN POWER IMP. EXP. SL, as responsible for the treatment of your data, will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of our website to identify yourself and give you access to the PRODUCTS AND SERVICES that are available to you as a user.
- Contact you via email, in relation to updates or informative communications related to the contracted functionalities, products or services, including security updates, whenever necessary and reasonable.
- Respond to requests or requests you make through the customer service channels available at YES LOVE COSMETICS.
- We also use your information to generate aggregated data that does not identify you. For example, generating statistics about our users, their profession or sector, the number of impressions or clicks on a given course or project, or the demographic distribution of visitors.
- In the cases in which you accept the subscription to our newsletter or newsletter, we will use your email to recommend information articles or products and services related to your profile.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA.
We will keep your personal data during the term of the contractual relationship with us and, once terminated, during the limitation periods of the obligations that may have arisen from the processing of the data and / or the legally established terms.
COMMUNICATION OR TRANSFER OF DATA IN THIRD PARTIES.
- Service providers: to provide services on our behalf or to help us with the services you borrow. For example, we contract service providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and computer services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process transactions with credit cards or other payment methods, to provide customer service. customer, collect debts, analyze and improve data (such as data on user interactions with our service), and process and administer satisfaction surveys. For service efficiency, said collaborators and providers may be located in the United States or other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union.
- Business Assignments: In connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal information, as long as the receiving party agrees to treat your personal information in a manner consistent with our Policy Of privacy. In these cases you will be duly contacted and informed through the regular communication channels. <
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
As responsible for the treatment of your data, we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. At any time you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to confirm that we are treating your personal data and, if so, to obtain a copy of said data and complete information about the treatment.
- Right of rectification. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantee the accuracy of the information being processed.
- Right of withdrawal. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, in the event that the treatment is unlawful or the purpose that motivated its treatment or collection had disappeared.
- Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of the treatment in case it is unlawful or the accuracy of the data has been contested.
- Right of opposition. You have the right to object to the processing of your data when it is aimed at direct marketing or when the processing must cease for reasons related to your personal situation, unless a legitimate interest is proven or is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or affects you, unless it is necessary for the execution of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your explicit consent.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating clearly:
- Your identity, indicating at least your full name and the email address you used when purchasing or registering with YES LOVE COSMETICS.
- A document that allows you to prove your identity.
- Your comments about the right or rights that you want to exercise.
The exercise of these rights is free, except for the consideration of exceptional cases in which manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, in which case the interested party may be required to assume costs related to their processing.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES.